|Tumi Sekhukhune Quick Look|
|Date of Birth||November 21, 1998|
|Birth Place||Johannesburg, South Africa|
Tumi Sekhukhune is a South African cricket player who plays in the South African women’s national cricket team. She is primarily a bowler who bowls right-arm medium-fast and bats left-handed.
- Tumi played her first international cricket match on September 16, 2018, which was against West Indies. It was an ODI match.
- Her T20I debut also happened against West Indies on September 24, 2018.
- Tumi was in the South Africa women squad which was selected to represent the country in the 2018 ICC Women’s World Twenty20 held in West Indies.
- In 2019, she (including Nadine de Klerk) was in the Powerade Women’s National Academy intake as announced by Cricket South Africa.
- At Cricket South Africa’s annual award ceremony in August 2019, she was awarded the International Women’s Newcomer of the Year.
- She has played cricket for Devnarain XI for South Africa’s inaugural edition of the Women’s T20 Super League.
- In July 2020, she was in South Africa’s 24-woman squad who had to start training in Pretoria before their series against England women.