|Tom Curran Quick Look|
|Date of Birth||March 12, 1995|
|Birth Place||Cape Town, South Africa|
Thomas Kevin Curran is a South African born, English cricketer who represents England in international cricket. Curran plays as a balling all-rounder who bowls right-arm fast-medium and bats right-handed.
- Tom Curran’s height is around 6 ft or 183 cm.
- He is the son of Kevin Curran, who used to play international cricket for Zimbabwe.
- His younger brother Sam Curran also plays international cricket for England.
- He played his first international cricket match on June 23, 2017, in a T20I match against South Africa.
- He wears shirt number #59 while playing ODI and T20I matches.
- In 2015, Tom was the winner of the Cricket Writers’ Club Young Cricketer of the Year award.
- He was a part of the England squad that won the 2019 Cricket World Cup. He was never included in the playing 11 of England in the tournament.
- Before he opted to play for England, he was eligible to play for South Africa and Zimbabwean cricket teams also.
- He plays in the Indian Premier League (IPL) also and has been a part of teams like Kolkata Knight Riders, Rajasthan Royals, and Delhi Capitals.
Featured Image by Ytfc23 / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0