|Shikhar Dhawan Quick Look|
|Date of Birth||December 5, 1985|
|Birth Place||New Delhi, India|
- Shikhar Dhawan is nicknamed Gabbar and Jaat-jee.
- Shikhar Dhawan's height is around 5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm.
- Shikhar played his first-ever international match on October 20, 2010, which was against Australia. It was an ODI match.
- He wears shirt number #42 (formerly 25) while playing ODI and T20I matches.
- June 4, 2011, was the day when Shikhar played his first-ever T20I match. It was against West Indies.
- On March 14, 2013, he made his international Test match debut which was against Australia.
- He belongs to a Punjabi family.
- He had started his cricket training at Sonnet Club under the guidance of coach Tarak Sinha. Sinha is credited for training over a dozen international cricketers.
- Shikhar was initially a wicket-keeper at Sonnet Club.
- He has endorsed brands such as Big Bazaar, MRF, Canara Bank, to name a few.
- He is credited for being the fastest batsman to reach 1000 runs in ICC tournaments.
- He has played in the same Indian squad with players like Virat Kohli.
About the Author
View All Articles