|Sanju Samson Quick Look|
|Date of Birth||November 11, 1994|
|Birth Place||Kerala, India|
- Sanju Samson's height is around 5 ft 7 in or 170 cm.
- In July 2015, Sanju made his international cricket debut, which was against Zimbabwe. It was a T20I match.
- In 2011, he had started playing domestic cricket for Kerala.
- He has played in various teams in the Indian Premier League (IPL). In 2018, he started playing for the IPL team Rajasthan Royals. In the 2021 IPL season, he was made the captain of the team.
- Sanju is the youngest batsman to score 1,000 and 2,000 runs in IPL.
- Sanju is also the youngest cricketer to captain a Ranji team when he got the chance to captain the Kerala team during the 2015-16 Ranji Trophy.
- Other than being a well-known cricketer, he desires to become an IPS officer.
- He has played with players like Riyan Parag and Manan Vohra in IPL.
About the Author
View All Articles