|Romelu Lukaku Quick Look|
|Date of Birth||May 13, 1993|
|Birth Place||Antwerp, Belgium|
Romelu Menama Lukaku Bolingoli is a professional footballer who plays for the Belgian’s national football team.
- Romelu was born to Congolese parents.
- His father has also played football professionally.
- He has a younger brother named Jordan.
- Romelu Lukaku wears shirt number #9 while playing for the Inter Milan club.
- In 2009, he started his professional senior football career with Belgian Pro League club Anderlecht. He was 16 at that time.
- In 2011, he signed with English football club Chelsea.
- At just 24, he became Belgium’s all-time record goalscorer with 31 international goals which was recognized by Royal Belgian Football Association. As per FIFA, his 31 goals for Belgium completed on June 6, 2018.
- In 2010, he started playing for the senior team of Belgium. He was 17 at that time.
- Romelu Lukaku’s height is 6 ft 3 in or 190.5 cm.
- Lukaku was discovered by the Belgian Pro League club, Lierse.
- In November 2010, Lukaku scored his first international goal in a friendly match against Russia.
- He is a left-footed player.
- Although a striker, he can also play as a winger.
- Brazilian footballer Ronaldo is his idol.
- He does not drink alcohol and practices Roman Catholicism.