|Rahul Dravid Quick Look|
|Date of Birth||January 11, 1973|
|Birth Place||Madhya Pradesh, India|
Rahul Sharad Dravid is a retired Indian cricketer who has played in the national team of India. He primarily played as a right-handed batsman with occasional wicket-keeper and right arm off-spin bowling.
- Rahul Dravid is fondly called The Wall, The Great Wall, Jammy, and Mr. Dependable.
- Rahul Dravid’s height is considered to be 5 ft 10 in or 178 cm.
- He played his debut international cricket match on April 3, 1996, which was an ODI match against Sri Lanka.
- Dravid wore shirt number 19 while playing ODI and T20I matches.
- From 2016 to 2019, he was the head coach of the India Under-19 and India A teams.
- At 12, he had started playing cricket.
- He has played 286 Test innings in his cricket career and he never got out on a Golden duck.
- He also holds the record of facing the most number of balls by any Test cricketer, which is 31258 balls.
- During the 2012 Indian Premier League, he was the captain of the Rajasthan Royals team.
- In 2018, he was included in the ICC Hall of Fame.
- In 2006, Rahul Dravid was made the Captain of the ICC’s Test Team.