|Rachael Haynes Quick Look|
|Date of Birth||December 26, 1986|
|Birth Place||Victoria, Australia|
Rachael Louise Haynes is a professional cricket player from Australia who represents her national side in international cricket. She plays as a left-handed batsman and bowls left-arm medium.
- Rachael Haynes is nicknamed Des and Dessi.
- Rachel Haynes is 5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm tall.
- Rachael played her first international cricket match on July 7, 2009, which was against England. It was an ODI debut.
- She wears shirt number #7 while playing ODI matches.
- She made her international Test match debut, 3 days later, on July 10, 2009, against England.
- T20I debut happened on February 21, 2010, against New Zealand.
- She has also played and captained for Sydney Thunder in the Women’s Big Bash League (WBBL).
- Other teams she has played for in the domestic cricket are Victoria, New South Wales, and Loughborough Lightning.
- While growing up, Rachael was inspired by Shane Warne, Belinda Clark, and Cathryn Fitzpatrick.
- In 2004, she completed her VCE from Our Lady of Sion College.
- She has a Bachelor’s degree in marketing from Australian Catholic University.
- She also did her MBA from University of Southern Queensland while actively playing cricket in her 30s.