|Nat Sciver Quick Look|
|Date of Birth||August 20, 1992|
|Birth Place||Tokyo, Japan|
Natalie Ruth Sciver is an English cricketer who was born in Japan. She is an all-rounder who does right-arm medium pace bowling and right-handed batting.
- Natalie started playing for England in international cricket in 2013.
- Her debut international cricket match happened on July 1, 2013, against Pakistan in the ODI format.
- She made her T20I debut against Pakistan as well in July 2013.
- Her Test match debut happened on January 10, 2014, against Australia.
- She wears 39 shirt number in ODI cricket matches.
- As for her education, she went to Loughborough University to study sports and exercise science.
- In October 2019, Nat Sciver got engaged to fellow England cricketer, Katherine Brunt. Due to COVID-19 pandemic, their wedding got delayed which was scheduled to happen in 2020.
- From England, she is the first cricketer to take a hat-trick in a Women’s Twenty20 International match.
- Although English, she was born in Japan as her mother was working in Foreign and Commonwealth Office in Japan.
- Nat has also lived in Poland where she played football and in the Netherlands where she played basketball.
- There is a shot in cricket called Natmeg which is named after her.