|MS Dhoni Quick Look|
|Date of Birth||July 7, 1981|
|Birth Place||Jharkhand, India|
Mahendra Singh Dhoni is an Indian former cricketer who represented his country internationally and captained India in all the 3 formats. He is a wicket-keeper who bats right-handed and has even bowled as a right-arm medium-fast bowler.
- MS Dhoni is often nicknamed Mahi, Captain Cool, MSD, and Thala.
- MS Dhoni’s height is around 5 ft 11 in or 180 cm.
- From 2007 to 2017, he was the captain of India’s T20I and ODI teams and captained the Test team from 2008 to 2014.
- India won the 2007 ICC World Twenty20 under his captaincy.
- Dhoni is the first wicket-keeper to do 100 stumpings in ODI cricket.
- Dhoni played his first international cricket match on December 23, 2004, which was against Bangladesh. It was an ODI match.
- He wears shirt number #7 while playing ODI and T20I matches.
- In 2012, he was the world’s 16th most marketable athlete as per SportsPro.
- Indian Super League team Chennaiyin FC is co-owned by Dhoni.
- In June 2015, he was the 23rd highest-paid athlete in the world as per Forbes and had earned US$31 million.
- In 2013, in 40 years’ time, India (under Dhoni’s captaincy) became the first team in the world to whitewash Australia in a Test series.
- He has played with Virat Kohli in the same team.