|Mohammed Shami Quick Look|
|Date of Birth||September 3, 1990|
|Birth Place||Uttar Pradesh, India|
Mohammed Shami Ahmed is an Indian international cricketer who plays in the national team of India as a right-arm fast bowler and also does right-hand batting.
- Mohammed Shami’s height is around 5 ft 8 in or 173 cm.
- Mohammed is a reverse swing specialist.
- Born in Meerut, Uttar Pradesh, he consistently bowls at a speed of 145 to 150 km/h (90 to 93 mph) mark.
- Shami played his debut international cricket match on January 6, 2013, in an ODI match against Pakistan.
- In January 2019, Shami became the fast bowler for India to complete 100 ODI wickets.
- In June 2019, he took a hat-trick against Afghanistan in the 2019 ODI World Cup and as a result, he became the 4th cricket from India to take a hat-trick in ODI cricket.
- His father was a farmer who had also played cricket as a fast bowler in his time.
- He has a sister and 3 brothers. All 3 wanted to be fast bowlers.
- In 2013, Shami made his Indian Premier League (IPL) debut, playing for the Kolkata Knight Riders team.
- He has played cricket with players like Ishant Sharma, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, and Ravichandran Ashwin.