|Mignon du Preez Quick Look|
|Date of Birth||June 13, 1989|
|Birth Place||Pretoria, South Africa|
Mignon du Preez is a South African cricketer who represents her national side, South Africa, in international cricket. She was the captain of the women’s team in all the formats (Test, T20, and ODI) from 2007 to 2018.
- Mignon is a right-handed batswoman and occasional wicket-keeper.
- She played her first-ever international cricket match on January 22, 2007, against Pakistan. It was a One-Day International match.
- She played her first Test match on November 16, 2014. It was against India. It remains her only played Test match to date.
- She has also played domestic cricket for Northerns women.
- She also started studying to earn a marketing degree from the University of Pretoria.
- In February 2016, Mignon became the first South African woman to reach 1,000 career runs in T20I. It was a match against England.
- In June 2017, she became the first woman cricketer from South Africa to play 100 ODI matches. It was a match against Pakistan in the 2017 Women’s Cricket World Cup.
- Lizelle Lee and Migno du Preez have played together in the same team.