|Megan Schutt Quick Look|
|Date of Birth||January 15, 1993|
|Birth Place||Adelaide, South Australia|
Megan Schutt is a professional cricket player from Australia who represents her national side internationally. She plays as a Right-arm medium-fast bowler and can bat right-handedly.
- Megan Schutt is nicknamed Shooter.
- Megan Schutt’s height is considered to be 5 ft 6 in or 168 cm.
- She played her first-ever international match on December 17, 2012, which was against New Zealand. It was an ODI match.
- Megan played her debut T20I match on January 22, 2013, again against New Zealand.
- She wears shirt number #3 while playing ODI and T20I matches.
- She had her international Test match debut on August 11, 2013, versus England.
- Megan Schutt is the first cricketer for Australia to take a hat-trick in a Women’s Twenty20 International (WT20I) match.
- She has also played domestic cricket for Adelaide Strikers, South Australian Scorpions, Nottinghamshire, and Supernovas.
- In December 2017, Megan was included in the ICC Women’s T20I Team of the Year.
- She is openly lesbian and married her partner Jess Holyoake in 2019.
- She has played in the same Australian team as Alyssa Healy.
Featured Image by Bahnfrend / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0