|Mayank Agarwal Quick Look|
|Date of Birth||February 16, 1991|
|Birth Place||Karnataka, India|
- He played his first-ever international cricket match on December 26, 2018, against Australia at MCG. It was a Test match.
- Mayank made his ODI debut on February 5, 2020, which was against New Zealand.
- He wears shirt number #16 while playing ODI matches for India.
- Mayank's father Anurag Agarwal has served as the CEO of multi-million dollar healthcare company Natural Remedies.
- While studying at Jain University in Bangalore, K. L. Rahul and Karun Nair were his teammates.
- He got some recognition with his great performance at Under-19 Cooch Behar Trophy in the 2008-2009 season and also during the 2010 ICC Under-19 Cricket World Cup.
- In November 2017, Mayank scored his career's first triple century in first-class cricket by scoring 304 not out for Karnataka against Maharashtra in the 2017–18 Ranji Trophy.
- On June 6, 2018, he married Aashita Sood who is the daughter of Indian Police Service officer Praveen Sood.
- He has played with Virat Kohli in the same Indian team.
About the Author
View All Articles