|Marcus Rashford Quick Look|
|Date of Birth||October 31, 1997|
|Birth Place||Manchester, England|
Marcus Rashford is an English professional footballer who represents his national side England in international football. He plays as a forward for clubs teams and England national team.
- Marcus Rashford wears shirt number #10 for Premier League club Manchester United.
- Apart from playing football, he is also a political activist and philanthropist.
- Marcus often works to campaign for problems related to homelessness and child hunger in the UK.
- In May 2016, he started playing for senior national team of England.
- Marcus has Kittitian ancestry as his grandmother was born in the West Indies island of Saint Kitts.
- Marcus grew up in the presence of a single mother named Melanie Maynard. She had to work many jobs to raise him and his 4 siblings – 2 older brothers Dwaine Maynard and Dane Rashford and 2 older sisters – Chantelle and Claire.
- He also holds a Business and Technology Education Council (BTEC) National Diploma in sport.
- At 5, he started playing football for Fletcher Moss Rangers.
- Rashford who plays as forward, started as a goalkeeper and hence considers Tim Howard as his idol while growing up.
- He scored his first international goal on May 27, 2016 in a match against Australia.