|Mansi Joshi Quick Look|
|Date of Birth||August 18, 1993|
|Birth Place||Uttarakhand, India|
Mansi Joshi is a professional cricket player from Tehri, Uttarakhand who represents her country India in international cricket matches. She plays as a bowler who bowls right-arm medium-fast and bats right-handed.
- Mansi played her first international cricket match on November 26, 2016, against Bangladesh which was a T20 match at Women’s Twenty20 Asia Cup held in Thailand.
- On February 10, 2017, she had her ODI debut, in a match against Ireland. It was a Women’s Cricket World Cup Qualifier match.
- She wears shirt number #10 while playing ODI matches.
- Sachin Tendulkar is her inspiration.
- Domestically, she plays cricket for Haryana.
- In May 2017, she was honored by Hindustan Times in the HT Youth Forum for their flagship event featuring Top 30 under 30.
- She was a part of the Indian cricket team which reached the 2017 Women’s Cricket World Cup final.
- Mansi was also made a part of the Indian squad which was sent to play in the 2018 ICC Women’s World Twenty20 tournament in West Indies.
- She has played with players like Mithali Raj and Poonam Yadav.