|Lizelle Lee Quick Look|
|Date of Birth||April 2, 1992|
|Birth Place||Ermelo, South Africa|
Lizelle Lee is a South African cricketer who represents her national side in international cricket matches. She is a batter who bats right-handed and bowls right-arm medium-fast.
- Lizelle played her first-ever international cricket match on September 12, 2013, which was against Bangladesh. It was a T20 match.
- She played her first Test match on November 16, 2014, which was against India. It remains her only played Test match till date.
- She wears a shirt number of 67 in ODIs.
- Lizelle has played domestic cricket as well for teams like Melbourne Renegades, Melbourne Stars, Surrey Stars, Western Storm, etc.
- In September 2020, Lizelle married Tanja Cronje, her long-term partner after getting delayed due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- In May 2018, Lizelle became the 3rd South African female cricketer to score 2,000 runs in Women ODIs.
- She had made her first T20I century against Thailand whereby she had made 101 runs. It was also the fastest century by any South African woman in T20 cricket.
- She was the ‘Player of the Series’ in the 5-match ODI series of South Africa against India in 2021.