|Lea Tahuhu Quick Look|
|Date of Birth||September 23, 1990|
|Birth Place||Christchurch, New Zealand|
Lea-Marie Maureen Tahuhu is a New Zealand cricketer who is predominantly a bowler and does right-arm fast bowling and bats right-handed.
- On June 14, 2011, Lea made her international cricket debut for New Zealand. Her first-ever international cricket match was an ODI which she played against Australia.
- Lea went to Aranui High School.
- In 2008, Lea had won the Peter Hooton Memorial Scholarship.
- Another New Zealander cricketer Amy Satterthwaite and Lea are married to each other. The couple welcomed their first child on January 13, 2020. Following the birth, she took the extended paid maternity leave.
- She was included in the ICC Women’s T20I Team of the Year in December 2017.
- Lea Tahuhu was included in the New Zealand team which was sent to play in the 2018 ICC Women’s World Twenty20 tournament held in West Indies.
- She made her T20I debut in June 2011 against India.