|Lauren Winfield-Hill Quick Look|
|Date of Birth||August 16, 1990|
|Birth Place||North Yorkshire, England|
Lauren Winfield-Hill is an English international cricketer who represents her national side England in the women’s international matches. She has also played domestic cricket for a number of teams including Yorkshire, Brisbane Heat, Northern Diamonds, Adelaide Strikers, and Hobart Hurricanes.
- Lauren Winfield-Hill is nicknamed Loz.
- She is a right-handed batsman and wicket-keeper.
- Loz made her test match debut against the Indian women’s cricket team on August 13, 2014.
- Lauren successfully made her ODI debut on July 1, 2013, against Pakistan.
- She wears 58 shirt-number in One Day International matches.
- Lauren played her first-ever T20 match on July 5, 2013, against Pakistan.
- Lauren got married to Australian sportswoman Courtney Hill in March 2020 after staying together since 2018. Courtney used to play cricket as a pace bowler for Queensland Fire and Brisbane Heat. After some time, she changed her sport and started playing rugby league for Leeds Rhinos.
- She was a part of that England cricket team that won the 2017 Women’s Cricket World Cup held in England.
- In 2020, Loz was included in the 2020 ICC Women’s T20 World Cup squad in Australia.
- Along with Tammy Beaumont and Kathryn Cross, she became the ambassador of the charitable organization Chance to Shine Programme in May 2014.