|Katey Martin Quick Look|
|Date of Birth||February 7, 1985|
|Birth Place||Dunedin, New Zealand|
Katey Jane Martin is a New Zealand cricketer who represents her national side New Zealand internationally in cricket. She is a wicket-keeper and does right-hand batting.
- She first played her international cricket match in 2003 which was a test match played against India on November 7, 2003. It remained her only played international cricket match even after 17 years.
- Katey made her ODI debut on December 4, 2003, against England.
- Her T20I debut had happened on March 6, 2008, against Australia.
- She was a part of the team (which included Hayley Jensen) which was sent to the West Indies to play the 2018 ICC Women’s World Twenty20 tournament.
- She even played the 2020 ICC Women’s T20 World Cup in Australia.
- In March 2021, Katey Martin became the oldest player to represent New Zealand in a Women’s Twenty20 International (WT20I) match against England. She was 36 years and 24 days at that time.