|Kate Cross Quick Look|
|Date of Birth||October 3, 1991|
|Birth Place||Manchester, England|
Kathryn Laura Cross or more commonly known as Kate Cross is an English international cricketer who represents England internationally. Kate is a right-arm medium-fast bowler and right-handed batsman.
- Kate is nicknamed Crossy.
- Kate Cross made her test match debut against Australia on January 10, 2014.
- Crossy had her ODI debut on October 29, 2013, against West Indies.
- She prefers 16 as her ODI shirt number.
- Kathryn’s T20I debut also happened against West Indies on October 24, 2013.
- Kate’s dad David Cross was a professional footballer who had played at clubs like Coventry City, West Bromwich Albion, and West Ham United.
- Kate’s mother Christine is a lawyer who specializes in matrimonial law.
- She has a brother Robert (a lawyer by profession) who has worked for the Lancashire Thunder cricket team and a sister Jenny who has worked as a physiotherapist for Lancashire Thunder.
- She has also played domestic cricket for Lancashire, North West Thunder, Brisbane Heat, Perth Scorchers, and even Western Australia Women Cricket team.
- Along with Alex Hartley, she co-hosts a podcast named No Balls.