|Jhulan Goswami Quick Look|
|Date of Birth||November 25, 1982|
|Birth Place||West Bengal, India|
Jhulan Nishit Goswami is an Indian cricketer who plays for her national side India to represent internationally. An all-rounder, she is a right-arm medium-fast bowler and right-handed batter.
- Jhulan Goswami is nicknamed Babul.
- After watching the 1992 Cricket World Cup on TV, her interest in cricket started growing. She started playing cricket at the age of 15. Before that, she was a football fan.
- Jhulan is a former captain of the Indian women’s national team.
- Jhulan Goswami’s height is 5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm.
- She started representing India internationally in 2002. Her first international match was an ODI match which she played on January 6, 2002, against England.
- She is one of the fastest bowlers in the history of women’s cricket.
- She had announced her retirement from WT20Is in August 2018.
- She had won the ICC Women’s Player of the Year title in 2007.
- Jhulan had become the #1 bowler in the world in the ICC Women’s ODI bowling rankings in January 2016.
- An Indian postage stamp was also issued in her honor in April 2018.
- She received the Padma Shri award in 2012.
- In 2010, she was the recipient of the Arjuna Award.