|Jess Kerr Quick Look|
|Date of Birth||January 18, 1998|
|Birth Place||Wellington, New Zealand|
Jessica Mackenzie Kerr is a New Zealand cricket player who represents her country New Zealand in international cricket matches. She also plays domestic cricket for Wellington Blaze. She is a right-arm medium bowler and right-handed batsman.
- Jessica Kerr’s younger sister Amelia Kerr also plays cricket. In fact, they were included in the same playing 11 against England in a 2021 series.
- Her father Robbie and mother Jo have both played cricket at the domestic level and represented Wellington.
- Bruce Murray, her grandfather also played test cricket for New Zealand.
- Her cousin Cilla Duncan was also active in sports and represented New Zealand internationally in football.
- Outside cricket, she is also a teacher at Tawa Intermediate where she herself has studied.
- Jess was made a part of the Women’s Twenty20 International (WT20I) team and also the Women’s One Day International (WODI) team from New Zealand in January 2020 to play against South Africa.
- Hence, she made her ODI debut against South Africa on January 27, 2020.
- As a result, she also made her T20I debut against South Africa on February 9, 2020.