|Jemimah Rodrigues Quick Look|
|Date of Birth||September 5, 2000|
|Birth Place||Maharashtra, India|
Jemimah Ivan Rodrigues is an Indian cricketer who represents her country India, internationally. She does right-handed batting and right-arm off-break bowling.
- Jemimah Rodrigues is nicknamed Jemi.
- She played her first international match in 2018.
- Her first-ever international match was a T20I match, played on February 13, 2018, against South Africa.
- At 4 only, she had started playing season cricket.
- She has played domestic cricket as well for Yorkshire Diamonds and Supernovas.
- She has studied at St. Joseph’s Convent High School, Mumbai. She then went to Rizvi College of Arts, Science & Commerce.
- She has 2 brothers, Enoch and Eli.
- Jemimah’s father Ivan Rodrigues was a junior coach in her school.
- Apart from cricket, she also played hockey while growing up.
- In June 2018, Jemimah received the Jagmohan Dalmiya Award from MS Dhoni at Jharkhand for being the Best Domestic Junior Women’s Cricketer.
- She has also played in the Under-17 Maharashtra hockey team.
- She was in the Indian team which was sent to play the 2020 ICC Women’s T20 World Cup in Australia.
- After Smriti Mandhana, she is the second woman to score a double century in a 50-over cricket match. She scored 202* in 163 deliveries against the Saurashtra team in 2017.