|James Anderson Quick Look|
|Date of Birth||July 30, 1982|
|Birth Place||Lancashire, England|
James Michael Anderson is an English cricket who represents his country England in international cricket. James does right-arm fast-medium bowling and is a left-handed batsman.
- He is 6 ft 2 in tall or 188 cm tall.
- He started representing England in 2002, playing his first-ever international match on December 15, 2002, against Australia.
- James Anderson is the first bowler from England who reached 400 wickets, 500 wickets, and then 600 wickets in Test matches.
- James holds the record (as of March 2021) of taking the most wickets by an England bowler in ODI cricket.
- His all-time best cricket ranking in bowling has been #1.
- While young, James played cricket for Burnley Cricket Club.
- He always wanted to be a cricketer since he was a child.
- In 2012, he started fashion designing as well. He designs for Elvis Jesus and the income generated from the sale of the goods goes towards his sponsored charity, Nordoff-Robbins.
- In October 2014, he started his own menswear brand.
- In September 2010, he modeled naked for Attitude magazine (Britain’s biggest-selling gay magazine) and became the first cricketer to do so.
Featured Image by NAPARAZZI / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0