|Heather Knight Quick Look|
|Date of Birth||December 26, 1990|
|Birth Place||Rochdale, England|
Heather Clare Knight or more simply known as Heather Knight is an English cricketer who represents her national side England in international matches. Heather is a right-handed batsman and also does right arm off-spin bowling.
- Heather is nicknamed Trev. She got her nickname ‘Trev’ because when she introduced herself to a cricket camp at the age of 13, people over there thought she was named ‘Trevor’ instead of ‘Heather’.
- She started playing internationally in 2010.
- Heather has also played domestic cricket for Berkshire, Tasmania, Hobart Hurricanes (Big Bash League), Western Storm, and others.
- Trev is the first female cricketer who scored a fifty and even took a five-wicket haul in a single ODI inning.
- In 2016, Heather was made the captain of the England women’s cricket team after Charlotte Edwards stepped down from captaincy and even retired from cricket.
- In her debut international match which was an ODI on March 1, 2010, she scored 49 runs against India.
- Heather made her T20I debut against Sri Lanka on November 22, 2010.
- In January 2011, Trev made her international test match debut in the one-off Ashes test at Sydney’s Bankstown Oval against Australia.
- Heather Knight has studied Biomedical Sciences at Cardiff University.
- In April 2018, Heather was one of the 5 Wisden Cricketers of the Year. She was included in that team because of her contribution towards the 2017 World Cup victory.
- During the Queen’s 2018 New Year Honours list, she received an OBE.