|Harmanpreet Kaur Quick Look|
|Date of Birth||March 8, 1989|
|Birth Place||Punjab, India|
Harmanpreet Kaur Bhullar is an Indian cricketer who represents her national side India internationally. An all-rounder, she plays as a right-handed batswoman and does right-arm off-break bowling.
- Harmanpreet Kaur is nicknamed Harman.
- She started playing for her country in 2009. Her first-ever international match was an ODI match which she played on March 7, 2009, against Pakistan.
- She has played domestic cricket for Indian Railways, Punjab, Sydney Thunder, Supernovas, etc.
- Her father Harmandar Singh Bhullar has played volleyball and basketball and was an aspiring cricketer. Hence, he used to coach his daughter Harman in the starting days of her career.
- She has a younger sister Hemjeet who is a post-graduate in English and has worked as an assistant professor at Guru Nanak College in Moga.
- Harman had joined Gian Jyoti School Academy, 30 km from her residence in Moga, to start her training in cricket under the coach Kamaldeesh Singh Sodhi.
- In 2014, she relocated to Mumbai to work for Indian Railways and eventually play for them.
- Virender Sehwag is her cricket inspiration.
- In March 2021, Harman became the 5th Indian cricketer to represent her country in 100 ODIs.
- Priya Punia and Jhulan Goswami have also represented India just like her.