|Georgia Wareham Quick Look|
|Date of Birth||May 26, 1999|
|Birth Place||Victoria, Australia|
Georgia Lee Wareham is an Australian cricketer who plays in her national team to represent her country. She plays as a bowler who bowls right-arm leg break and bats right-handedly.
- Georgia Wareham is nicknamed Wolfie.
- She played her first-ever international cricket match on September 29, 2018, against New Zealand. It was a T20 match.
- She played her debut ODI match on October 18, 2018, against Pakistan.
- While playing T20I matches, she wears shirt number #35.
- She has played for Melbourne Renegades in the Women’s Big Bash League (WBBL).
- Georgia has also played domestic cricket for Victoria.
- She was included in the Australian squad for the 2018 ICC Women’s World Twenty20 tournament which was hosted by West Indies.
- In 2018, ICC termed her as one of the five breakout stars in women’s cricket.
- In April 2019, Georgia had received her first full contract from Cricket Australia.
- She was also a part of the Australian team which was selected to play in the 2020 ICC Women’s T20 World Cup.
Featured Image by Bahnfrend / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0