|Dayalan Hemalatha Quick Look|
|Date of Birth||September 29, 1994|
|Birth Place||Chennai, India|
Dayalan Hemalatha is an Indian cricketer who represents India in international cricket. Born in Valasaravakkam, Chennai, she bats right-handedly and bowls right-arm off-break.
- Dayalan has also played domestic cricket for Tamil Nadu and South Zone.
- Dayalan played her first-ever international match on September 11, 2018, against Sri Lanka. It was an ODI match.
- Her T20I match debut happened against New Zealand in November 2018.
- She was also included in the India Women’s One Day International squad for their series against England Women in March 2018. Because she didn’t play a single match, it didn’t count among her match debut.
- Dayalan was also included in the team India’s squad for the 2018 ICC Women’s World Twenty20 tournament which was held in West Indies.
- She has played with other international cricketers like Priya Punia and Punam Raut.