|David Warner Quick Look|
|Date of Birth||October 27, 1986|
|Birth Place||Sydney, Australia|
David Andrew Warner is an Australian cricketer who has represented Australia internationally in cricket. He is an opening batsman who bats left-handed and bowls right-arm leg break and right-arm medium.
- David Warner has been nicknamed Lloyd, the Reverend, and Bull.
- David Warner’s height is considered to be 5 ft 7 in or 170 cm.
- In 132 years, he is the first Australian cricketer who got selected to represent the country (in any format) without any experience in first-class cricket.
- He played his first international match on January 11, 2009, which was against South Africa. It was a T20I match.
- On January 18, 2009, Warner played his debut ODI match. It was also against South Africa.
- He wears shirt number #31 while playing ODI and T20I matches.
- Finally, on December 1, 2011, David had his international Test match debut. It was against New Zealand.
- From 2015 to 2018, he had served as the Australian vice-captain for ODI and Test teams.
- At the age of 13, he was suggested by his coach to switch to right-handed batting because he used to hit the ball in the air.
- He has played with players like Rashid Khan, Jonny Bairstow, Kane Williamson, etc while playing for Sunrisers Hyderabad in IPL.
Featured Image by NAPARAZZI / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0