|Danni Wyatt Quick Look|
|Date of Birth||April 22, 1991|
|Birth Place||Staffordshire, England|
Danielle Nicole Wyatt is an English cricketer who represents her country England internationally in cricket. She is a batting all-rounder who does right-arm off-break bowling and right-handed batting.
- Danni Wyatt is nicknamed Waggy.
- She is called ‘Waggy’ because according to her teammates, she is a wannabe WAG (Wives and Girlfriends) because she has dated 2 footballers.
- She played her first-ever international cricket match on March 1, 2010, against India which was a One Day International (ODI) match.
- She wears 28 shirt-number in ODIs and T20Is.
- She was a part of the England women’s team which won the 2017 Women’s Cricket World Cup.
- She was included in the ICC Women’s T20I Team of the Year in December 2017.
- Danni scored her first ODI century in December 2019 against Pakistan in Malaysia.
- She was a part of the England team sent to Australia for the 2020 ICC Women’s T20 World Cup.
Featured Image by Harrias / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 3.0