|Beth Mooney Quick Look|
|Date of Birth||January 14, 1994|
|Birth Place||Victoria, Australia|
- Born in Shepparton, Victoria, Bethany Mooney has played domestic cricket for Queensland, Northern Districts, Yorkshire, Brisbane Heat, Perth Scorchers, and many others.
- Bethany Mooney played her first-ever international cricket match on January 26, 2016, which was against India. It was a T20I match.
- Bethany's ODI debut happened on February 20, 2016, which was against New Zealand.
- Her international Test debut was on November 9, 2017, and it was against England.
- She is often called 'flying under the radar' by the media.
- In December 2017, she was awarded the ICC T20I Player of the Year. She had also won the Emerging Player of the Year award in 2017.
- In November 2020, she became the first player to score 3,000 runs in the Women's Big Bash League.
- She also has in her family, a brother Tom and a sister, Gabrielle.
- Before her 8th birthday, she was asked to be the replacement for her brother in the cricket team. That was the turning point in her life.
- She has played in the same Australian team with fellow wicket-keeper Alyssa Healy.
About the Author
View All Articles