|Antoine Griezmann Quick Look|
|Date of Birth||March 21, 1991|
|Birth Place||Mâcon, France|
Antoine Griezmann is a French professional footballer who represents his national side France in international football.
- Antoine wears shirt number #7 while playing for Spanish club Barcelona.
- From 2009 to 2014, he played in the senior football team of Real Sociedad. In 180, league appearances, he scored 89 goals.
- At 23, Antoine made his senior football debut for France in 2014.
- He was La Liga Best Player in 2016.
- Antoine’s father was a town councillor and has played football for Paços de Ferreira. His mother has worked in the hospital where she supervised the cleaning staff.
- On November 1, 2020, Antoine scored his first goal of the 2020-2021 season against Spanish football club Alavés.
- In January 2020, he started his own esports organization called Grizi Esport.
- In 2018, he received the Knight of the Legion of Honour which is the highest French order of merit.
- In football, he has a sponsorship deal with the German sportswear company Puma.
- In December 2017, he launched his personalized football boots called PUMA Future 18.1 “Grizi”.
- He has served as the brand ambassador of the Head & Shoulders shampoo and Gillette.
- In June 2017, he married Erika Choperena, a Spanish native. They have 2 children.
- Antoine Griezmann follows Roman Catholicism.
- He has played with Kylian Mbappe in the same team for France.