|Amy Satterthwaite Quick Look|
|Date of Birth||October 7, 1986|
|Birth Place||Canterbury, New Zealand|
Amy Ella Satterthwaite is a cricketer from New Zealand who represents her country internationally. She also plays domestic cricket for Canterbury Magicians (in New Zealand State League) and for Melbourne Renegades (in Australian Women’s Big Bash League).
- She made her international cricket debut in 2007.
- The first-ever international cricket match she played was a T20 match in July 2007 against Australia.
- She is an all-rounder who does right-arm medium bowling and left-hand batting.
- In 2017, she married another international cricketer, Lea Tahuhu.
- She gave birth to the couple’s first child, Grace Marie Satterthwaite on January 13, 2020.
- She had to miss the 2020 ICC Women’s T20 World Cup due to pregnancy.
- She played her 100th WT20I match against Australia in September 2020.
- Her father Michael Satterthwaite was active in cricket and represented Canterbury Country in cricket. He is a former chairman of Canterbury Cricket as well.
- During the 2017 ICC Women’s Cricket World Cup, she took 8 catches and equaled the record of Lydia Greenway for taking the most catches in a single Women’s Cricket World Cup.