|Ambati Rayudu Quick Look|
|Date of Birth||September 23, 1985|
|Birth Place||Andhra Pradesh, India|
- Ambati Rayudu's height is considered to be around 5 ft 7 in or 170 cm.
- He got the inspiration to take cricket because of his dad Sambasiva Rao who has worked in the archives department.
- When he was in 3rd grade, his dad had put him in the cricket coaching camp.
- In 1992, he was in the former cricketer Vijay Paul's cricket academy.
- He went to school at Bhavan's Sri Ramakrishna Vidyalaya, Sainikpuri.
- He has captained the Andhra team in Syed Mushtaq Ali T20 Tournament.
- In 2018, he started playing for the Indian Premier League (IPL) team, Chennai Super Kings. Before that, he played for Mumbai Indians from 2010 to 2017.
- On July 24, 2013, he played his debut international cricket match, which was an ODI against Zimbabwe.
- On September 7, 2014, he had his T20I debut in a match against England.
- He wears shirt number #5 while playing ODI and T20I cricket matches.
- He has played with players like MS Dhoni and Rohit Sharma.
About the Author
View All Articles