|AB de Villiers Quick Look|
|Date of Birth||February 17, 1984|
|Birth Place||Bela-Bela, South Africa|
Abraham Benjamin de Villiers is a retired South African cricket player who has represented his country internationally. He played as a wicket-keeper batsman and batted right-handed and had occasionally bowled as a right-arm medium bowler.
- AB de Villiers’s height is around 5 ft 11 in or 180 cm.
- AB de Villiers is often fondly called by his nicknames Mr. 360, ABD, and Superhuman.
- In his entire international career, he had played primarily as a batsman and didn’t do much wicket-keeping.
- de Villiers was the ICC ODI Player of the Year in 2010, 2014, and 2015.
- AB de Villiers played his first international cricket match on December 17, 2004, against England in a Test match.
- He wore jersey number #17 in ODI and T20I cricket.
- He had a relaxed lifestyle growing up.
- de Villiers’s dad was a doctor and used to play rugby union when young.
- He is good friends with Faf du Plessis. AB knows him since childhood as they both studied at Afrikaanse Hoër Seunskool.
- In April 2008, he scored 217 runs against India and hence became the first South African player to score a double ton against India.
- AB has played with players like Virat Kohli and Glenn Maxwell in the same IPL team.