|Amy Jones Quick Look|
|Date of Birth||June 13, 1993|
|Birth Place||Warwickshire, England|
Amy Ellen Jones or simply Amy Jones is an English cricketer who started representing her national side, England internationally in 2013. She played her first international match on February 1, 2013, against Sri Lanka which was a One Day International (ODI).
- Amy is a right-handed batsman and a wicket-keeper.
- Announced in April 2014, Amy holds one of the first tranche of 18 ECB central contracts for women players.
- She was the first choice wicket-keeper for England after Sarah Taylor retired in 2019.
- Amy has played domestic cricket for Warwickshire, Loughborough Lightning, Sydney Sixers, Western Australia, Perth Scorchers, and Central Sparks.
- Amy made her T20I debut against Pakistan on July 5, 2013.
- Amy made her international test match debut little late, which happened in July 18, 2019, against Australia.
- She was a part of the England team that went on to play the 2018 ICC Women’s World Twenty20 championship in West Indies.